Below are the pre-election commitments that were made by the Labor Government prior to the March 2020 state election, relating to affordable housing and homelessness.
We will continue to add any further commitments from the Labor Government that relate to the asks in the Unlock Housing Campaign.
Labor Party - Pre Election Commitments
- $39.3 million for an Aboriginal short-stay accommodation in Perth
- $6M for on-the-ground homelessness initiatives tailored to local government areas, and
- $3.65 million to fund and expand the Street Doctor Program which operates across Perth and Fremantle.
- New 100-bed homelessness facility
- $60 million boost to help prevent family and domestic violence